Amazing buying at $865,000. Be in by Christmas to enjoy the swimming pool for the summer months ahead!
Set back from the main road, a low maintenance, easy-care home on a Freehold section awaits the lucky new owner. Well maintained and well-presented inside and outside. Split across two levels with large sunny conservatory, vaulted ceilings featuring bedroom space and bathrooms on each level. Some of the homes additional features include:
* Alfresco dining, open plan versatile family living space
* Sunny conservatory with North facing outlook and two entertaining decks
* Three double bedrooms. Master with walk in robe. Two large bedrooms upper level
* Fabulous functional kitchen with granite bench top and plenty of storage
* Two bathrooms, one on each level. Downstairs has underfloor heating and a bathtub
* Internal access with laundry space and huge office space
* Lockup garage-size shed, double carport plus extra parking space
* Private easy-care garden space, with every fruit tree you could imagine
* Combination of Solar panels and electricity for minimum power bill
Your prime opportunity to own an easy care, smaller lifestyle country home. Ideal if you want to live in a fantastic rural community such as Ormond!
Contact Karyn for a private viewing or call into the open home on Sunday.
Rateable Value: $685,000
Year Built: 1980-89
Lot Features: Partially Fenced
Internal Features: Insulation - Ceiling, Free Standing Fire
Roof: Steel/G-Iron, Longrun